1. Customer and Citizen Data
You may decide to send us your personal information via this website if you are seeking more information about our services or products. Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us.
Enhanced Movement may access and use your Customer Data only for the purposes for which you have submitted it to us to (a) provide information to you, (b) make contact with you, (c) provide services to you, or (d) maintain the operations and security of the website and services we provide to you. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes, for example, the communication of marketing material, unless we have your specific consent to do so.
We will at all times handle and store your personal data in accordance with industry best practice aligned the international standard for information security. This includes the activities and procedures undertaken by our own personnel and authorised third parties and the technical controls which we have implemented to prevent unauthorised access, compromise or theft of information from our applications, supporting computer systems and premises.
2. Sensitive Personal Data
GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are considered to be “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. This website, and any services available from this website do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data, and supporting Privacy Impact Assessments (also known as Data Protection Impact Assessments under GDPR) are available upon request from the Enhanced Movement’s Data Protection Officer (see Section 8).
3. Children’s Personal Data
This website and any services available from this website are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with their personal information without having parental consent, please contact the Enhanced Movement Data Protection Officer (see Section 8) immediately so that we can take appropriate action.
4. Customer and Citizen Data Rights
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have several rights connected to the provision of your personal data to Enhanced Movement using this website. These include your rights to request that Enhanced Movement:
- confirms to you what personal data it may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes
- changes the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal data
- corrects any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you
- provides you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere
- stops processing your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved
- permanently erases all your personal data promptly, and confirms to you that it has done so (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this)
- To contact Enhanced Movement, please see Section 9 below.
- If Enhanced Movement does not address your request or fails to provide you with a valid reason why it is unable to do so, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to make a complaint. They can be contacted via their website (www.ico.org.uk) or by telephone 0303 123 1113.
5. Website Cookies
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer, or from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. They are unique to you or your web browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them, or until they expire.
6. External Links
This website may include relevant hyperlinks to external websites not controlled by Enhanced Movement. Whilst all reasonable care has been exercised in selecting and providing any such links, you are advised to exercise caution before clicking any external links. We cannot guarantee the ongoing suitability of external links, nor do we continually verify the safety or security of the contents which may be provided to you. You are advised, therefore, that your use of external links is at your own risk and we cannot be responsible for any damages or consequences caused by your use of them.
8. Contacting Enhanced Movement
At Enhance Movement we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Website Cookie Files
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
This cookie is used only for the website management system and no visitor information is stored.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies